Our client, a leader in their industry, are recruiting for an experienced HR Administrator for their energetic team! The ideal candidate for this role will be an experienced HR Administrator, used to working in a fast paced environment, good knowledge of HR policies and procedures and possess excellent verbal and written communication skills. As well as these key skills, due to the urgency of the role candidates do need to be available immediately.
- Assisting in creating contracts
- Administer starter/ leaver processes including all documentation, exit interview
- Maintain and update spreadsheet
- Provide administration support to the team as required including filing, photocopying and email
- To prepare, as required, management reports on employee- related data
- Filing personnel files
- Assisting with administration on a daily basis
- Previous HR Administration experience in a fast paced environment
- Confident in using Excel
- Strong communication, written and verbal, as well as strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong administration skills
- The ability to work as part of a team
Please apply via the website with your most recent CV and a short covering note detailing your interest in the role. Due to the urgency of the role candidates do need to be available immediately.Parkside Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.Parkside Recruitment is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job