HR Administrator - Derby
Search Consultancy are working with a charitable organisation based in Derbyshire as they seek a HR Administrator to join their busy HR practice.
The remit of the role will include:
* Updating and maintaining the HR system
* Developing and drafting offer letters & contracts
* Checking references and developing new starter inductions
* Maintaining the HR system focusing on; maternity, paternity, fit notes, return to work, secondments and temporary contracts
* Providing general support to the wider HR team by assisting with email / telephone and face to face HR queries.
* Monitor and process financial adjustments for all payroll systems as required
The successful candidate will have the following:
* 1 year in a similar HR position
* High levels of organisation, including prioritising and multi tasking, alongside the ability to work as part of a team and autonomously.
* Ability to build lasting relationships, ensuring you deal with requests in a friendly and engaging manner
* A team first mentality with the ability to meet team and individual targets.
This is an exciting opportunity offering the chance to work in a varied, challenging and rewarding environment. Alongside a competitive salary this role offers the opportunity for fantastic career progression. To find out more, please click the link below and a member of the Search HR team will be in touch
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job