ORP are recruiting for a HR Administration Assistant on a temp to perm basis for a large secondary school in Blackheath.
20-22 hour week Monday - Friday
£10 per hour based on 40 weeks (term time + 2 weeks)
This position is temp to perm with an immediate start
The administration assistant will be working closely with the Senior HR Officer to assist with the smooth running of the school in the areas of HR, ensuring all areas are maintained to an exceptional standard throughout the school.
You will be expected to get involved with a wide range of tasks from basic administration through to more complex administrative tasks supporting safeguarding, and the school’s policies and procedures
- Processing all absence requests and updating absence records on the schools SIMS database
- Monitor absence in line with the school absence management policy and inform the Senior HR Officer those for further investigation and action
- Supporting the Senior HR Officer with the whole absence cycle from beginning to end including return to work recording and running reports on absence
- Assisting with the new starter processes including booking induction days, updating internal charts, databases and staff lists
- Supporting the Senior HR Officer in all aspects of recruitment from advertising through to appointment
- Maintaining the schools HR database with up to date staff details
- Maintaining accurate HR files and filing
- General HR administration
- Supporting the Premises Manager with maintaining accurate and up to date safeguarding policies for external contractors
- You may also be required to support the wider school administrative teams including finance.
- Data Entry
- HR Policies
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job