This successful manufacturing business are looking to add some HR support to their team on a part time contract based. We are looking for cover Mon- Friday on part days and have flexibility for mornings, afternoons or school hours. We require cover each day during the working week.
To provide efficient and effective administrative support to the HR Manager, ensuring confidentiality is adhered to at all times.
1. To undertake typing of documentation i.e. Job Descriptions, recruitment, probation and disciplinary related letters, etc.
2. To administer starter documentation ensuring compliance to the starter process, chasing new appointments for outstanding documentation as necessary.
3. Scan and save Success Factor information.
4. Prepare Zero Hour monthly report for action by HR Manager.
5. Maintain the personnel and training filing system so as to ensure ISO **** compliance, including archiving personal files in compliance with Data Protection Storage Regulations.
6. Research ad hoc training provider requests as required.
7. Preparing notices and announcements as required.
8. Promote a workforce culture that supports personal responsibility.
9. Adherance to group Policies and Procedures and protocols.
We are looking for........
HR or Payroll Department experience
Excellent IT Skills; can demonstrate speed and accurate typing ability, as well as extensive IT Package competency; Excel, Word,
A pro-active approach with a ‘can do’ attitude
Excellent communicator both in writing and verbally
Self-starter who can work on own initiative but also as part of a team
Able to work to tight deadlines
Able to develop good working relationships
Attention to detail and a completer /finisher
Willingness to undertake further training as deemed appropriate
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV in Word.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please ensure that your CV is up-to-date and apply online.
*Please note, due to the volume of applications we are unable to respond to everyone, if you are not contacted within 5 working days then your application has not been successful.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job