The Process Expert role forms part of the Employee Data Management department. This role involves working closely with various Stakeholders, Suppliers, Corporate HR, and AskHR teams. An enthusiastic approach to working in a fast paced environment is essential. As well as going the extra mile to give customers a great experience, you will own small projects, analyze information and help with technical problem solving across various systems. You need to be an independent worker with a proactive, positive and calm approach to managing your own priorities in a busy environment.
What are my responsibilities?
- To assist in the smooth running of the function, providing customer service excellence by owning queries and cases from initial contact through to resolution.
- Play fundamental part in the smooth running of the service line, ensuring customer service excellence is at the forefront of all actions made
- Upskill in various topics in the Employee Life Cycle, from Onboarding, Existing employees and Offboarding to technical support for the surrounding HR systems
- Build your own effective relationships with HR colleagues in various divisions
- Ownership, action and resolution of cases via C-ontact system and trackers, timely and accurately
- Regularly ensure process guides are up to date
- Maintain the SAP HR system
- Own and resolve customer requests ‘right first time’ and with a personal touch.
- Respond to queries via phone, email and live chat – being flexible to manage this with case work
- Analyse and resolve technical system queries or error reports
- Share your knowledge and train colleagues
- Attend and contribute to daily team catch ups to prepare how to deliver the day’s priorities
- Frequently challenge processes - put forward improvements ideas and see them through
- ‘Champion’ various topics either for BAU or Projects, by up-skilling and becoming a point of contact for your team
- Promote the use of self service tools to customers
- Be flexible to help the team meet peaks and challenges, performing other duties as requested
- Support with customer meetings either online or in person
- Flexibility required in terms of working hours, travel and changing priorities
What experience do I need for the role?
- Skilled in MS Office including: Word, Excel, Outlook, Powerpoint
- Knowledge of HR systems (preferably SAP) and/or workflow systems is preferable - OR the ability to learn new systems easily
- Independent worker- Accustomed to managing and tracking own priorities and delivering on these without prompting
- Experience of working under pressure would ensure you are prepared for working in a busy team with a positive approach to regular peaks
- Basic understanding of the employee life cycle
- Experience of working in a contact centre or shared services dept, with a passion for customer service excellence
- Ability to own complex cases and make independent timely decisions
- Experience with training colleagues would be valuable
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'