The HR Admin Officer will provide a HR administration service together with advice and support to employees, line managers and HR Professionals.
A leading manufacturing company.
Responsibilities include recruitment, onboarding, maternity, paternity, benefits, performance and salary reviews, and termination. In addition, the job holder will be responsible for maintaining electronic HR data and carrying out specific project work as requested by the business HR Professionals.
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience within a HR department is essential
- High level of attention to detail and accuracy
- Flexible, friendly attitude required
- Able to work in a fast paced, time specific and targeted environment
- Strong IT skills, in particular Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Membership of the CIPD or working towards qualification would be an advantage
- 34 hour working week
- Flexible working / hybrid working
- Pension scheme
- Canteen on site
- Company bonus scheme
- Free parking
- 25 days' holiday plus bank holidays
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'