HR Admin Assistant
Have you previously worked within a HR background?
Do you have excellent attention to detail and the ability to work well in a varied environment?
If so, we might have the ideal role for you...
The successful candidate will work as an integral part of the HR team providing administration and generalist HR / Payroll assistance.
Key responsibilities -
- Setting up employee personnel files
- Creation of staff ID badges
- Support with administration for H&S training activities
- Schedule and attend internal / external H&S meetings
- Support the HR Management with disciplinary and grievance process where necessary
- Provide weekly reports to Managers throughout the business
- Assist with Payroll and pension administration
This is an excellent opportunity to join a highly successful, global company in the heart of Woodstock.
The position is a full time role working Monday to Friday and comes with a completive salary.
Candidates applying should have a real ' can do' attitude and the ability to work well alone or with a team. Plus a positive attitude with excellent communication skills are essential.
If you have the above skills and experience, why wait APPLY NOW!!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job