HR & ADMIN ASSISTANT - English and Mandarin Speaking
My client is a leading bank from China in the City seeking an English and Mandarin speaking HR & Admin assistant. The bank is known in China for its quality service to customers.
As an HR & Admin assistant, you will provide clerical, logistic and secretarial support to the Human Resources & Admin Department Managers to ensure that the HR & Admin Department operates effectively, you will be working in a small team.
- Assist to answer enquiries of the HR related questions from the employees;
- Support starter induction and leaver process;
- Work experience coordination;
- Carry out the administrator's duty to operate the HR system;
- Liaise with the insurance brokers for new starters;
- Support learning and development process, collate training record and upload to the system;
- Prepare for meetings and receive guests/visitors ;
- Coordinate logistics for travel arrangements, when appropriate;
- Assist to organise corporate events/activities;
- Undertake general office duties such as maintenance, post collection, office supplies purchasing, photocopying, filing, etc;
- Handle phone enquires;
- Deal with invoicing and processing of expense claims;
- Prepare reports both in English and Mandarin;
- Other ad-hoc tasks assigned by the Managers.
Skills & Experience
- Fluent in both English and Mandarin (Spoken & Written);
- A Bachelor degree or above;
- Previous experience of working for HR or admin will be preferred but not essential;
- Team working and attention to detail;
- Deadline driven and abilities to work under pressure;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Clean driving license is preferred;
- A valid visa which allows you to work in the UK is essential.
Human Resources Admin Assistant - HR - Mandarin speaker
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate based on race, religion, gender, age, sexuality, gender identification, or physical ability.