My client, a global technology business, is seeking to recruit a talented Business Development Manager who has a background working with HPC Software. The role will include the full account management of existing and prospect HPC customers across Northern Europe. You will have excellent technical knowledge to enable you to converse confidently with both customers and my client’s technical team. The role also covers management of the business’s local business partners to help them be successful with the organisation’s products.
This role requires a willingness to travel throughout the NE region including United Kingdom, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Finland and Iceland (50% approx. travel).
The Business Development Manager will be responsible for
- Ensuring achievement of set revenue targets and business objectives
- Seeking new opportunities through existing and prospect accounts.
- Providing high level information about the suite of technology and products with the long term aim of optimising sales success
- Analysing, interpreting and responding to requests for proposals driving both the commercial and technical responses.
The Business Development Manager must have:
- Working knowledge of the architecture and usage of High Performance Computing (HPC) for computational science or big data applications (PBS Professional, SLURM, LSF, Grid Engine, UNIVA).
- Background and working knowledge within the areas of IoT is essential.
- Background of working with HPC Software and knowledge of workload management.
- Demonstrable commercial acumen and personal drive in business development/sales.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or other Technical Discipline