Reed are currently working with a Hull based client who recruiting for temporary support assistants on a rota basis to join our multi - agency team. We are an assessment hub and provide temporary accommodation for rough sleepers. Our client works alongside GP's, mental health, Nurses and substance/alcohol specialists to work with the rough sleepers to enable them to receive the assessments they may need. Our client also work with Hull City Council and they support the clients to move on to appropriate accommodation.
PAYE £10.54 per hour
Hours: 37.5 hours on a rota basis over 7 days
Shifts: 7am-3pm or 2pm-- 10pm
Purpose of role.
To assist in the provision of a housing and support service for Riverside’s vulnerable clients. Act as an initial point of reference on the phone, or in a reception area as required, and to assist in the provision of a comprehensive housing management and support service.
This can be a challenging job as you will be working with the cities most vulnerable clients, so a strong personality and resilience is key. Please note the role requires an element of personal care and cleaning between clients.
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 3 months initially
Skills & Knowledge required
• A minimum of 6 months care experienced with adults
• Manual handling training in the last 12 months
• DBS update service is desirable
• Willingness to do personal care and cleaning
• Excellent communication skills
• Time management and the ability plan and prioritise workload
• The ability to build good working relationships Experience of working with vulnerable client groups.
• Experience of housing management and/or social care environment.
If you meet the above criteria then please apply today or call to find out more
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'