Housing Support Worker | Ashford
Temporary 3 month contract | £11.25p/h via umbrella company
Rocasa consulting are looking to recruit Housing Support Workers based in Kent to help support a homeless project in Ashford.
You will be:
- Provide housing-related support services to customers in a community setting, which may include their own homes.
- Deliver a 'best practice’ support service, appropriate to customer needs.
- Ensure the delivery of individual personalised support packages, reflective of difference customer needs, including culture and diversity issues.
- Support customers with day-to-day tenancy issues, payment of rent and liaising with landlords, etc.
- Knowledge of 'best practice’ in both crisis intervention, and person-centred support working.
- Undertake referrals and assessments of potential customers, working with them to identify the most appropriate housing solutions for their needs.
- Ensure customers have access to relevant external support services.
- Work with customers to agree and set goals and actions.
Contract length: 3 months
Job Types: Full-time, Temporary
Salary: £11.00-£12.00 per hour
- Mental Health
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'