Urgent Housing Support Worker vacancy
A reputable charity is currently recruiting for a Housing Support Worker in the Buckinghamshire area. The client is looking to recruit a Housing Support Worker to work in a homeless hostel that supports clients aged 16-65.
Length: Temporary to Permanent
Hours: 37.5 hours a week
The role involves:
- Providing advice on housing and welfare benefits
- Supporting homeless clients to become more independent in temporary accommodation
- Helping clients to move on and resettle into new accommodation
- Following support plans and producing risk assessments for your caseload
- Liaising with external agencies and support clients with applications
- Ensuring tenants adhere to their tenancy agreements
- Signposting service users to specialist services when required
- Ensuring residents do not accumulate any arrears and supporting them with budgeting
- Experience with supporting vulnerable people to become more independent
- Knowledge of housing benefits
- An enhanced DBS from within 3 years
- Full UK driving license and access to a car
To apply for this excellent opportunity or to find out more information on other opportunities available in more local areas to you, don't hesitate to send your up to date CV to Charley Payne at
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'