This opportunity will initially be temporary for 12 weeks with a view to going onto a permanent contract.
Overview of duties
* Provide support through one to one key working sessions around housing, education, health and well being.
* Updating support plans and supporting clients to work towards stated goals and outcomes.
* Signposting to other external agencies.
* Record all interventions and maintain case notes to a high standard.
* Assist clients with independent living skills including budgeting, cleaning and cooking.
* Attend case conferences and other related meetings where appropriate.
* Support clients to complete welfare benefit application forms and maximise income where possible.
The successful candidate must have previous experience of working within a housing related role and have a recent or portable DBS check.
Badenoch & Clark is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. Badenoch & Clark is an Equal Opportunity Employer and a registered Disability Symbol User.
- Support Worker