Housing Support Officers - Enhanced DBS required - NIGHTS
Housing Support Officers!!
We are currently recruiting for Ad-hoc Housing Support Officers who will generally provide out of hours safety and security for a temporary accommodation unit.
You will have an enhanced DBS and Safeguarding for Adults and Children, Emergency First Aid, Fire Warden and ideally a Food Hygiene qualification.
- Promote the physical safety of individuals living in the accommodation whilst on duty
- Monitor the door entry systems and control access
- Develop and implement excellent standards of housekeeping including cleanliness, tidiness
- Complete all necessary documentation, maintaining records in accordance with service delivery policies, standards and procedures
- Deliver a service that is sensitive and responds to the needs of the individual, empowering individuals to avoid breaching their housing agreements
- Assist service users to access specialist support in an emergency, by contacting the emergency services or contractors where necessary and take action as required
- Assist the Supported Housing Manager in the review and continuous improvement of the service
- Provide effective handovers to support workers to ensure a continuous high level of support provide to young people
- Ensure effective communication and good working relationships with partners and external agencies
If you would be keen in discussing further, please email your full CV asap.
To stay safe in your job search we recommend that you visit SAFERjobs, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat job scams. Visit the SAFERjobs website to get free, expert advice for safer job search.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'