The successful candidate will provide general clerical and administrative support, including financial procedures, such as preparing received Headlease invoices for payment, in adherence to council financial procedures and processes, minute taking, photocopying, filing, printing and scanning.
Please note that minute taking and use of oracle are essential for this booking
Carry out administration procedures including:
- Inputting and verifying RTB applications.
- Handling incoming and outgoing post, distributing them through the electronic document management system.
- Responding to enquiries from a range of customer contact channels including emails, website, customer portal and social media and where appropriate solving problems and queries at first contact.
- Support the LA's channel shift ambition by promoting online transactions
- Arranging for collection/delivery of archived documents
- Respond to routine correspondence, and maintain manual and computerised records and management information systems.
- Undertake word-processing, spreadsheets, databases and other IT tasks as directed by your line manager.
- Maintain accurate customer records in all required systems both in the office and out on site including logging of customer feedback and engagement.
- Carry out duties with due regard to the LA's customer promise, equal opportunities, information governance, data protection and health and safety policies and procedures.
The role is expected to last until at least mid-January with the option to extend further.
£13.72 PAYE/ £17.08 Umbrella
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'