Recruiting for an experienced Housing manager to provide a high-quality a housing management and repairs service across a supported housing and social care portfolio of properties, maximising income and meeting statutory requirements.
Duties will include:
- Responsibility for the day to day delivery of housing management requirements, specifically repairs and maintenance services, rental recovery and tenancy management issues
- Ensuring statutory obligations are met and meeting requirements for health and safety, building & equipment checks and regulations
- Acting as a key liaison and ensuring that the conditions and requirements of housing contracts are met
- Lead the annual setting of rental charges
- Minimising financial risk and loss through low levels of voids and arrears
Applicants will need to have:
- Experience and knowledge of supported housing, housing management, and asset maintenance
- Knowledge of Local Authority, CQC and CCG requirements as they relate to building and property standards for people with complex needs
- Knowledge of housing management processes including rent setting, income recovery, management of tenancies, and provision of housing services, and a proven track record in maximising income from lettings and charges
- Access to a car to use for work purposes. There will be some travel between Sidcup and Chertsey as part of the role.
If you're looking for a new career challenge, apply today!
- Social Care
- Social Housing
- Housing Management