The main purpose of the role is to provide excellent person centred support to customers and be responsible for delivering an excellent housing management service.
Your duties will include :
* Support customers to fulfil tenancy and other housing obligations; ensure they fully understand their rights and obligations as set out in tenure agreements, handbook and local house rules
* Ensure customers are able to maximise their income through work or appropriate benefit entitlements
* Actively promote good, two-way, neighbour and community relationships
* Support customers to make positive moves to new homes where appropriate.
* Address anti-social behaviour incidents and concerns; respond appropriately to minimise the impact on others and prevent its escalation.
* Undertake appropriate duties, such as reporting repairs, holding residents meetings and advocating for customers' to ensure they enjoy a safe, homely communal space and environment
If interested please call Sam at Service Care Solutions on or email your CV to
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job