Housing Project Support Officer- Southwark £13 - £17phr (4 month contract)
This post will also work with the Troubled Families team for two days a week, providing high quality support to them (in the form of excel). The Family Early Help and Youth Justice work will require a candidate with strong excel skills, and an ability to analyse and interpret complex data sets, presenting it in a wide variety of styles for a range of audiences.
To support the project team to develop and deliver a defined project in a specified area. The temp will be expected to maintain systems and processes necessary for tracking, planning and execution of projects, prepare and developing project related documents and support senior project members in consultation, risk management and project delivery.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent - or substantial relevant experience in a local authority environment.
- Experience of data collation, analysis and the production of reports for use by others to support service delivery or organisational development.
- Experience of participating in cross organisational &/or multi tasked projects
- Knowledge of Prince 2 techniques an advantage but not essential.
- Knowledge of social diversity and equal opportunities and the ability to demonstrate this throughout all aspects of practice
- Good IT skills including experience and understanding of Microsoft Office and Microsoft Project.
- Good communication and team working skills.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'