A permanent role as a Housing Project and Policy Manager at a Housing Association, paying up to £38,775 pa
Our client based in Houghton Regis provides over 11,000 homes and management services for around 25,000 people in a variety of tenures, from rented and part-owned homes to owner-occupiers. They offer specialist support and accommodation for young people, those with disabilities and older people.
They are looking to recruit a Housing and Customer Services Project and Policy Manager to provide support and ensure that projects in the Housing and Customer Services delivery plan are implemented effectively. You will also be responsible for the following:
- Ensure management information / data is analysed and used to drive business improvements
- Identify key drivers for customer satisfaction and co-ordinate reviews of working practices in order to increase levels of customer satisfaction
- Produce performance management and management information reports as necessary
- Review housing and support strategies
To be considered for this role you will need extensive experience of housing and management services. You will also need the following:
- Project management and preparing project management documentation
- Experience writing and presenting reports
- Data analysis
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Deriving licence is essential
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call Sajid Mangera now on .
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job