Housing Project Accountant
Sanctuary Personnel, a leading recruitment company within the private and public sector has a locum role for a Housing Project Accountant to work based in Milton Keynes.
The pay rate for this locum Housing Project Accountant is £350-400 per day (ltd) and has an initial 6-month contract with an ASAP start.
- Finance lead supporting key housing capital projects (new build, regeneration, acquisition and planned maintenance programme) and the revenue Housing Revenue Account budgets
- Financial analysis and challenging forecasts of capital projects and HRA revenue budgets ensuring that they are accurate, and explanations of variations are robust
- Work with services to develop business cases and project documentation for capital and revenue projects to ensure robust decision making
- Manage the funding of the Housing capital programme; support the service to make claims for additional external grant funding, track the receipt, use of and expiry of retained Right to Buy receipts and ensure the use of borrowing is within funding limits
Requirements of the Housing Project Accountant:
- Qualified accountant (CCAB) with relevant post-qualification experience and evidence of ongoing CPD
- Experience of project management relating to the planning, delivery and reporting of capital projects
- Essential, knowledge of and understanding of capital accounting in the context of housing
- Experience of financial planning, control, and reporting in a complex organisation which should include some experience in working in a public sector organisation or in the housing sector
- Be able to explain complicated and technical information in a manner that can be understood by others with different levels of knowledge on the subject, including senior stakeholders, using multiple tools; written (preparation of presentations and report writing including cabinet papers), spreadsheets (financial modelling) and deliver presentations
- Ability to apply innovative and creative thinking to complex service challenges and deliver high quality solutions within a highly pressurised environment
Benefits of working for Sanctuary Personnel:
- Daily payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available with other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive recruitment knowledge
- Refer a Friend bonus - get £250 for each candidate you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job bonus - Receive £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Clinical governance support
- In house payroll system
- Industry leading shift booking system
- Nationwide coverage including the Channel Islands
This Housing Project Accountant role is advertised by Hollie Mills; if you are interested in this position please click above to apply now.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, regretfully we are only able to respond to candidates who meet our clients' requirements.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'