Housing Options Officer
Morgan Hunt is working on behalf of a local authority based Hertfordshire who are looking for an experienced Housing options Officer to work on an interim basis of 3 months.
We are looking for an individual who is highly experienced within homelessness. You will carry out quality housing advice helping to prevent homelessness and help tenants to resolve their housing difficulties. You will identify and report on problems which have led to housing needs and provide people with suitable solutions.
* To identify housing related problems and to carry out housing advice interviews.
* To carry out a wide range of homeless prevention activities.
* To prepare legal pleadings on behalf of clients.
* To carry out home visits, attend meetings and participate in outreach advice sessions, dealing with difficult and challenging customers.
* To improve the management of housing through advice to landlords, letting agents and housing providers.
* To handle allegations of landlord harassment, unlawful eviction and other relevant landlord crimes.
The successful candidate should have:
* Experience in providing advice and homeless prevention services under the Housing Act 1996 Part (VII)
* Carry out Section 184 decisions.
* Working knowledge of homelessness reduction act.
* Experience of working with vulnerable people in the public and have a clear understanding of equality issues.
If you feel that you meet the above requirements please apply now. Alternatively, if this job isn't quite right for you, whether that being the location or the hourly rate, but you are currently looking for a new position within this field, or have any questions then please get in touch on .
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer job suitability are assessed on merit in accordance with their skills, qualifications and abilities to perform the relevant duties required in a particular role
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"