Housing Options Officer
Temporary Housing Options Officer Vacancy
Recruitment agency reference: 6680280
A position has arisen for a Housing Options Officer to work with a reputable local authority based in Oxfordshire. This is a temporary position and will last for around 3 months. You'll be required to work between 30-37 hours per week.
Your duties will include:
- Managing an individual caseload of homelessness cases from start to finish
- Working pro-actively with clients to prevent homelessness including negotiating with families and landlords, providing debt advice and attending the courts
- Conducting thorough interviews with clients presenting themselves as homeless
- Completing detailed assessments, compiling evidence and entering data into the system
- Offering assistance to any client seeking accommodation in the public or private sectors
- Must have a good understanding of the upcoming Homeless Reduction Act
- Must have a full UK driving license and access to your own car for work purposes
- Available to start at short notice
This would be an ideal role for an outgoing and hardworking Housing Options Officer who is ready to hit the ground running and add value to a team straight away.
To register your interest in this excellent opportunity, please contact Charley Payne by email at as soon as possible.
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job