An established client of Morgan Hunt is seeking a Housing Options & Homelessness Prevention Officer's to work in the following locations:
Bedfordshire, Hertfordshire, and some ares of Northamptonshire.
You will be part of a team responsible for:
* Ensuring clients facing homelessness are dealt with appropriately and given housing advice.
* Finding solutions to help clients remain in their existing homes or finding suitable alternative housing for them.
* Carrying out interviews on potential homelessness clients and offering alternative housing options.
The successful candidate for the role of a Housing Options / Homelessness Officer should have:
* Experience within Homelessness Prevention as you will be expected to resolve homeless issues under parts 6 and 7 of the Housing Act
* Knowledge and understanding of directly applying homelessness legislation in a local authority setting as the manager is unable to provide training on Housing Act laws and legislation.
* Understanding of issuing section 184 decisions with little guidance and to be able to interview clients and assess their applications quickly and accurately.
All client's are happy to pay competitive rate's and would be looking to negotiate between £18.00 - £24.00 an hour on an Umbrella basis. If you feel you meet the above requirements please contact us now!
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.