Housing Options Adviser
Temporary Housing Options Advisor
Recruitment Agency reference: SQM6856250
Venn Group have been approached by a local authority in the Cumbria area to recruit for a Temporary Housing Options Advisor position. The position is based in Whitehaven and is running until End of Dec 2019 to assist the team.
The role will predominantly involve:
* Carrying out homeless interviews, assessments and investigations
* Using Locata system
* Making Section 184 Decisions and issued letters accordingly
* Carrying out housing options interviews to assess the needs of people presenting themselves as homeless
* Implementing preventative homeless measures
* Providing advice and assistance to non priority need cases
* Providing assistance and information on related housing issues e.g. rent arrears, housing benefit, security of tenure, validity of notices served by private sector landlords etc.
* Liaising with other agencies such as Housing Associations, private landlords, hostels, finding appropriate accommodation
The successful candidate should have:
- The successful candidate must have worked in this line of work and used Locata, candidate must has have an Enhanced DBS within 12 months
If you are interested in this position or would like to find out more about similar roles please contact Samantha Marshall or Jake Simms on and email your updated CV to .
Venn Group is an equal opportunities employment business and employment agency and welcomes applications from all candidates.
- Local Authority
- Housing Options
- Housing Options Officer
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'