My client is seeking an experienced Housing Officer to be able to successfully manage their own patch. The Housing Officer will be responsible for Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) cases alongside tenancy matters. The client understands the pressures of the position and is keen to support all team members in a comfortable working condition.
The team are looking for an experienced candidate that will hit the ground running bringing success amongst knowledgeable peers. Deal with minor rent cases passing them on to a more relevant team after initial assessment. Carrying out all aspects of a Housing Officer whilst ensuring exceptional Housing advice and assistance throughout.
- Experience handling Anti-Social Behaviour (ASB) cases
- Recent experience within Social Housing/Tenancy Management within a Local Authority including Tenancy sign ups
- Experience carrying out initial rent assessments and delegating minor cases to the relevant team
- Identifying vulnerable residents and working with partner agencies to ensure all residents can live safely and sustain their tenancies
- Aware with successions, assignments mutual exchanges and legal issues, including preparing statements and presenting these at court, boundary disputes and damage to property
If you have previous experience in these areas and keen to develop your knowledge further this is a perfect team for you. Management that are willing to help all case managers be the best they can possibly along with a strong hour rate.
Ackerman Pierce can guarantee a weekly payment service and a 1-2-1 account manager during your time with the agency. Including an Ackerman Pierce welcome pack to
If you are interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact the housing department at Ackerman Pierce on
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'