Our housing association client has a 3-month contract vacancy (with the possibility of extension) for the role of a HOUSING OFFICER, details as follows
To provide an effective and flexible tenancy and estate management service to our residents. To build and sustain resilience among our residents and communities, thereby safeguarding our residents, homes and communities.
- Provide an effective landlord service to our residents in liaison with other departments to protect our residents, income and homes.
- Provide a high quality tenancy service providing advice and support to manage tenancies including arrears advice, successions, mutual exchange, joint to sole / sole to joint applications & all related issues.
- Undertake home visits to minimise risk to residents, property and to the business.
- Dealing quickly and decisively with all forms of tenancy breaches, working with residents to address the matter, agreeing action plans and where required taking legal action to enforce the tenancy.
- Proactively highlighting and investigating cases of tenancy fraud, to ensure our properties are being occupied by the residents. Taking action to address any issues promptly.
- Effective management of all nuisance, harassment, domestic abuse, hate crime or other cases were required. Liaise with legal advisors as required ensuring speedy resolution of issues using appropriate remedies.
- Working with residents and communities to develop solutions to tenancy and estate matters which builds residents and communities resilience and independence, enabling the residents manage their home.
- Work with residents to identify barriers or support needs to them being able to effectively manage their tenancy. Signpost to agencies well placed to provide the support which may enable resident to sustain their tenancy.
- Experienced in Tenancy Management and Anti-Social Behaviour.
- Need own car
- Basic DBS required
If you have the necessary experience and qualifications to fulfil this role, please submit your CV ASAP.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'