Are you an experienced Housing Officer who is looking to put your skills and experience into a successful and growing housing organisation?
- Able to liaise with tenants to overcome any issues or concerns
- Be a point of contact for tenants whilst work is being carried out throughout the residents
- Have responsibility over your own 'patch/patches,' therefore driving will be required
- Working with both residents, contractors and external stakeholders
Experience and Skills
- Have previous housing experience
- Have excellent communication skills
- Have a personal personality
- Able to deal with at times, difficult or challenging customers
- Access to a vehicle
If interested, please contact Jess at Randstad CPE on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'