Housing Officer - Social Housing - About The Client:
Castlefield Recruitment are currently working with a well-established housing association who are looking to appoint a Housing Officer, for a temporary position based in the Manchester area
Housing Officer - Social Housing - About The Role:
- Dealing with leasehold, shared ownership, intermediate market rent and market rented properties
- Management of low level tenancy breaches and any antisocial behaviour disputes - using legal tools and powers
- Court casework preparation and management - attending court and acting on cases.
- Providing support and advice to customers to help sustain their tenancies
- Management of properties to ensure voids are reduced to a minimum and re-let as quickly as possible.
- Carry out neighbourhood inspections; identify any repairs and health and safety issues.
Housing Officer - Social Housing - What You Need:
- Previous experience working within housing, tenancy management or neighbourhoods is essential
- Strong communication skills
- Available to start immediately or within 1 weeks’ notice
- Affordable Housing
- Social Housing
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'