Our client, a highly respected Housing Association based in Lancashire, is looking for an experienced Housing Officer on a full-time basis. The duration of the contract is initially expected to be a temporary ongoing contract, with potential for extension.This is an exciting opportunity in the Lancashire area for anyone seeking employment in a fast-paced environment with strong career development opportunities.
The ideal candidate must have experience of working in a social housing environment, with a proven track record of delivering excellent general housing management service.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Responsible for tenancy management of identified neighbourhoods, their environment and customers
* Deal with ASB enforcement and liaise with legal team on court action
* Conduct visits to residents’ homes as required to carry out property inspections, tenancy audits and address any tenancy related issues including arrears, assignments, conversions, pre-tenancy termination visits and to collect keys at tenancy end
* Respond to tenant complaints, compiling witness statements and interviewing alleged perpetrators
* Interview witnesses and other interested parties, took witness statements, prepare cases for and attend court
* Draft and served warnings, NTQs, NOSPs and ABCs
* Effectively liaise with various organisations including Police, Social Services and support bodies
* Carry out viewings, signups and lettings process
* Inspect neighbourhoods on a planned basis, dealing with all issues identified including untidy gardens, open areas, fly tipping, litter graffiti, repairs, abandoned vehicles, abandoned properties, dog fouling, vandalism etc
* Develop and maintain strong, positive working relationships between all relevant internal teams in order to ensure the delivery of a first class, seamless customer service
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
- Social Housing
- Tenancy Management
- Housing Officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job