A client of Morgan Hunt are looking to recruit a Housing Officer to be based in Bristol. The post is a temporary role for about 3 months that will be starting immediately.
As the Housing Officer you will be reporting to the Housing Team Leader and be responsible for generic housing management of a patch of properties.
The main responsibilities for the role of Housing Officer will be:
* Maximise rent collection and debt recovery
* Provide first class customer services in all aspects of housing management
* Responsible for the turn around of empty properties
* Deal with complaints of anti-social behaviour
* Contribute to tenant participation and involvement
The successful candidate for the role of Housing Officer should have:
* Full UK Driving Licence and access to own transport due to the location of the patch
* Experience of Housing Management, including Rent Collection and Voids Management as you will be the main point of contact for residents and must be able to deal with any housing related queries.
* Have worked for a Housing Association or Local Authority
If you are interested in applying for the role then please contact us now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job