Housing Officer Temporary
Housing Officer Job, based in Glasgow, for initial period of 2 months
Your new company
Our client, a housing association in Glasgow, are looking to add a experienced Housing Officer to their team, for an initial period of 2 months.
Your new role
As a Housing Officer you will be expected to have experience in Generic Housing but our client is also looking for a experience and a large focus in dealing with rent arrears.
The role of Housing Officer will also include:
- Processing requests for tenancy changes, drafting updated tenancy agreement documentation and completing all paperwork associated with home visits
- Liaising with tenants; responding to enquiries and complaints
- Processing and maintaining waiting list applications
- Working with customers to resolve issues and improve services, dealing with enquires in the office and over the phone
- Preparing correspondence in relation to void properties and assisting Housing Officers with admin duties
- Communicating with external agencies in regard to tenancies
- Occasional processing of account and invoices, raising purchase orders and ensuring the completion of cash sheets
What you'll need to succeed
- Experience of delivering high quality tenancy services
- Working knowledge of housing management software
- Excellent customer service and communication skills
- Knowledge of relevant regulations and good practice
- Proven experience of working to deadlines and prioritising workloads
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office - Outlook, Word and Excel (or similar)
- Occasional travel may be requirement of the role, therefore a full valid driving licence is essential
What you'll get in return
You'll benefit from a competitive hourly rate, the opportunity to work in a small and friendly team and the chance to enjoy the organisations hybrid working policy of flexible home working.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'