Income Officer Needed
Income Officer - Temporary
Our client based in Milton Keynes is looking to recruit a Housing Officer (Income) to ensure all their housing stock in Milton Keynes is safe, habitable and well maintained whilst aiding customers to sustain their tenancies. As the successful candidate you will maximise the collection of rent and other sources of income, and reduce the level of debt to maintain the viability of the Housing Revenue Account.
You will also be responsible for the following:
- Prepare cases for legal action and attend court when necessary and to ensure that evidence is presented accurately to ensure that tenancy breaches are identified and reported on precisely and appropriately
- Complete financial assessments creating support plans and enabling tenants with advice, support or benefits applications to meet tenancy obligations
- Ensure empty homes are re-let as quickly as possible to maximise income
- Support resident involvement, community development, and crime reduction
To be considered for this role you will need the following:
- Knowledge of housing issues and current housing practice and law
- Experience of rent recovery
- Experience of communicating verbally and in writing to a range of audiences.
- To demonstrate an awareness of IT systems and be able to use Word and Excel
- Ideally you will have a driving licence and access to a vehicle
Please send an updated CV [mailto:], alternatively call for more information