Housing Officer / Neighbourhood Officer
- To carry out and monitor regular estate inspections, tenancy audits and ensures accurate records are maintained and actions are taken to deal with issues.
- To manage tenancies related to housing services residents in accordance with policies, procedures and targets.
- Be the point of contact to resolve and investigate complaints by residents and provide advice and guidance.
- Ensure that IT systems are regularly updated and effective manual record systems are maintained.
- To build relationships and work with both internal and external stakeholders of A2Dominion
- To attend and represent A2Dominion at court, external meetings, case conferences, forums and evictions
- Ensure that the tenancy management objectives and key performance indicators are achieved.
- Work with diverse tenants who require extra support and refer them to appropriate support services
Key competencies required:
- Building Customer Relationships - Effectively meeting customer needs; building productive customer relationships; taking responsibility for customer satisfaction and responding to individual needs.
- Decision Making - Identifying and understanding issues, problems, and opportunities; comparing data from different sources to draw conclusions; using effective approaches for choosing a course of action or developing appropriate solutions; taking action that is consistent with available facts, constraints, and probable consequences.
- Gaining commitment - Using appropriate interpersonal styles and techniques to gain acceptance of ideas or plans; modifying one's own behaviour to accommodate tasks, situations, and individuals involved.
- Quality Focus -Accomplishing tasks by considering all areas involved, no matter how small; showing concern for all aspects of the job; accurately checking processes and tasks; being watchful over a period of time.
Please note any expenses incurred driving during working will be reimbursed.
- housing officer
- social housing
- housing associations
- neighbourhood officer
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job