Looking for a career change? Excellent opportunities now exist in Local Government.
Brent Council is looking for 10 friendly and pro-active Housing Needs Trainees to join their Community Well Being team!
Escalla is working in partnership with Brent Council to develop enthusiastic and committed individuals looking for career progression within Local Government.
Do you have the following skills?
* Excellent customer service, communication and listening skills
* Ability to effectively use a range of IT systems and applications
* Ability to deal with difficult situations and maintain positive working relations
* Strong organisational, problem solving and negotiation skills
* Ability to work in a fast paced and demanding environment
* Flexible and adaptable
If yes, APPLY TODAY!
Successful candidates will receive:
- A full time position (36 hours per week)
- Starting salary of £25,242 p/a. With the possibility of increasing to £31,998 p/a if qualifications criteria are met.
- All roles will be based at Brent Council offices in Wembley.
Are you ready for a challenge?
You must be available on the following days below:
Assessment day: 3rd October 2017
Training: 17th October - 18th October 2017
Final interview: 25th - 26th October 2017
Please include a UK telephone number, as all successful applicants will need to be available to participate in a telephone interview. Please note, we will only respond to successful applicants.
Escalla is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job