Our client is a social housing provider working across Yorkshire, and currently they are seeking to recruit a dedicated Housing Manager for a four to six-month contract.
This role will be full time and will require candidates with a background in housing and supported housing management.
Duties will include:
- Responsible for day to day provision of the Housing Management service and Housing staff across Yorkshire
- Focusing on contractual service, monitoring of and improvements to quality standards; and customer involvement in their housing
- Liaising with LA’s Supporting People teams, Registered Social Landlords, Probation Service, DWP, Jobcentre Plus, Health agencies, other voluntary organisation and any other relevant agencies to maximise Housing services for the benefit of the team
- Implement quality assurance processes and make use of these to improve Housing Management performance and maximising rent collection
- Provide coaching, management & development of staff
- Contribute to the financial management of the service area through effective management of the staffing and operational budgets of the housing team
- Effective management of Risk and Health and Safety issues
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"