Are you an experienced Social Housing professional, seeking your next role in the Cheltenham area?
My client has an immediate opportunity for a Safeguarding and Equality Manager, to join the Community Services department on an initial interim basis.
As this is a new role to the structure, there is potential for this position to be extended or become permanent in the future.
- Develop, implement and evolve Safeguarding policy and procedure to protect the needs of vulnerable adults and children living in managed properties, and communicate concerns to statutory agencies.
- Be accountable as the main point of contact in cases where there is a safeguarding concern.
Domestic Abuse Lead
- Develop, implement and evolve Domestic Abuse policy and procedure to mitigate the risks of domestic abuse of vulnerable adults and children, living in managed properties.
Equality and Diversity Lead
- Develop, implement and review the Equality and Diversity strategy (Single Equality Scheme) and lead in implementing the E&D action plan.
- Ensure compliance with the Equality Act 2010, and national regulatory standards.
- Manage E&D forum and champions to enable delivery of the E&D action plan.
The successful candidate will be ideally educated to degree level and/or relevant experience in the above areas.
- A recognised E&D and Safeguarding expert.
- Expert in managing the equality analysis process, to prevent direct and indirect discrimination.
- Strong stakeholder management experience and the ability to communicate and negotiate.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.