37 hours per week flexi-time- upto 12 month fix term for maternity cover.
Halo Recruitment have partnered with a great organization who operate within the housing sector who are seeking an experienced Housing Manager to cover maternity leave.
Job Duties Include:
- Looking after the health, safety and welfare of home owners
- Ensure landlords maintain their properties to the current standard as found within the Housing Act 2004.
- Give tenant and landlord support
- Manage teams including renewals advisers and administrators, which will include carrying out one-to-ones, setting out priorities, workloads and performance monitoring, providing help and advice to team members to enhance their knowledge.
- Effective delivery of the financial assistance packages, including DFG's, grants and loans.
Required Experience and Attributes:
- Have at least a BSc (Hons) Degree or equivalent in Environmental Health or an equivalent degree in Building Construction/Surveying.
- Have an understanding of relevant legislations including Housing Acts, Environmental Acts, Public Health Acts and Building regulations.
- Have extensive experience in working within the Housing Market
- Management Experience
- Be able to under take a full assessment using the Housing, Health and Safety Rating system
- Have experience in dealing with financial assistance packages that are available through local authorities, including DFG grants and loans.
- Strong organizational skills
- Have excellent people skills with the ability to resolve conflict, but have a sympathetic, friendly and empathetic manner to be able to understand the situations of customers.
- Have excellent communication skills
- Housing Management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job