Housing Demand Data Analyst
Spencer Clarke Group are working closely alongside Central Bedfordshire Council to provide them with a Housing Demand Data Analyst on a 3 month initial contract.
This role is 36 hours per week Monday - Friday and offers a starting pay rate of £17-20 per hour. This may be negotiable dependent on experience.
As a successful Data Analyst, you will:
- Support the Housing Demand Manager to analyse Housing Demand through the effective use of data and business intelligence from an Housing Demand perspective
- Provide and maintain technical information about lettings to Council and Housing Association properties as well as the demand for social accommodation across Central Bedfordshire.
- Analyse and report on Housing Demand establishing control and maintaining data quality standards across Housing Service.
To be considered for this position, you will have the following knowledge/experience:
- Degree or equivalent qualification in a related subject, e.g. economics, math’s, or demonstrable equivalent experience
- Demonstrable evidence of delivering and meeting targets in a regulated environment.
- Demonstrable evidence of providing data analysis, leading to service improvement.
- Strong team player with evidence of influencing skills
If you wish to be put forward for this role, please apply below and contact Cameron @ Spencer Clarke Group.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'