Varied and responsible role for experienced compliance manager with housing related experience
Heading up a team of technical and administrative staff, key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring effective systems are inplace for Mechanical and Electrical services
- Ensure cyclical tests are in place for legionella prevention, asbestos testing and monitoring, fire regulatory requirements
- Ensuring all risk assessments are in place, actioned and recorded.
- Ensure contractors work under effective guidance and to budgetary constraints.
- Produce monthly reports, monitoring the aforementioned compliance
Mondays - Fridays, 37 hours per week.
- Risk Assessments