HOUSING CLIENT SERVICE OFFICER
MONDAY - FRIDAY 8:45am - 5pm
3 MONTH ASSIGNMENT
£16.81 HOURLY RATE (PAYE)
Involves working in a small team assessing applications to join the housing register.
- Speaking to applicants via the telephone and face to face.
- Assessing residents housing needs.
- Dealing with changes of circumstances.
- Changing residents documentations.
CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Excellent customer service skills and experience
- Good attention to detail
- Knowledge and understanding of Microsoft office
- Good IT skills and ability to learn local IT systems
Please note that housing experience is NOT required for this role.
*Please apply online with your CV. Please note that only successfully shortlisted candidates will be contacted*
Adecco acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers. The Adecco Group UK & Ireland is an Equal Opportunities Employer.
By applying for this role your details will be submitted to Adecco. Our Candidate Privacy Information Statement explains how we will use your information - please copy and paste the following link in to your browser https://candidate-privacy
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'