The post holder is an integral part of the housing and support management team and will be responsible for supporting the running reception as well as collecting and administrating rent and service charge payments from tenants. Acting as the first point of contact for visitors and callers and to assist to undertake a range of administrative tasks as identified by the Housing and Support Manager.
Working as part of a team, to provide centralised administration, data input, information and related housing and support services within the scheme. You may also be required to provide clerical support to other staff as appropriate.
As the Housing Assistant you will be required to carry out various duties such as:
1. To answer the mainline telephone and respond to phone enquiries, ensuring a polite and efficient service; receive and transfer telephone calls, announce callers, take brief messages and pass these on via the email system or connecting callers to staff members.
2. To ensure all voicemail messages for the main office number are listened to and directed to staff members.
3. To be the first point of contact with our tenants, dealing with their enquires, collecting weekly rent and service charges payments, and issuing individual rent accounts statements on a monthly basis.
4. To manage reception by welcoming all visitors and trainees onto our site, ensuring they sign in the visitor's book and informing the relevant member of staff of their arrival.
5. To assist with providing a professional reception service to clients and visitors, including the security of visitors to the scheme.
6. To accept and record incoming telephone enquiries, taking clients details sensitively, discreetly and accurately.
The hours of work will be 8am-4pm or 9am-5pm dependant on the requirements of the business. There may be occasions the person is required to work 12pm-8pm again dependent on cover requirements.
Car driver is essential and must have a DBS.
If you feel you have the skills and experience to match this role, are available to interview and start immediately and are looking for your next temp assignment, please send your CV to or contact Remy on .
I look forward to hearing from you.
Eden Brown Synergy is an equal opportunities employer. For more opportunities, please visit www.edenbrownsynergy.com
- support assistant
- income assistant
- Housing assistant
- assistant housing officer
- rent assistant
- neighbourhood assistant
- assistant housing
- housing assistant officer
- tenancy assistant