I am currently looking for a Housing Options Assistant in the Darlington area.
This is a temporary contract covering maternity leave, to start as soon as possible until the end of June 2018.
The role is 37 hours per week, working Monday to Friday.
The pay rate is beween £11 - £12 per hour.
- To give housing advice about all available housing options.
- Investigate claims of homelessness, potential homelessness and housing need.
- Arrange temporary housing where required and to assist people to find appropriate and adequate accommodation.
- Undertake projects to prevent and reduce both homelessness and housing need.
- Record and investigate complaints of harassment and illegal eviction in the private rented sector.
*Knowledge of the Homesless Reducation Act
*Candidates must be able to pass a DBS check
*Previous experience in a similar role would be desirbale, but not essential.
If you are available immediately, please apply online with a copy of your current CV or call Lauren Bray at Randstad CPE on
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- housing officer
- housing options
- homeless act