A specialist Housing Provider client of Morgan Hunt are looking to recruit a Housing Assistant to work in their accommodation officer based in Brighton.
The role reporting to the Accommodation Manager will be a important part of the team to provide first class customer services to tenants.
As the Housing Assistant you will be responsible for:
* Monitoring and dealing with arrears
* Collecting rent payments
* Managing repairs
* Dealing with tenant issues (minimal ASB)
* Dealing with queries mainly over the telephone
* Visiting sites to complete Estate Inspections and attending occasional meetings with tenants
* General Administration duties
The successful candidate for the role of Housing Assistant will have the following:
* Ideally a DBS check and a full UK Driving licence as you may be required to travel and you will be working with vulnerable adults.
* Have some experience of working within a housing team as you will be responding to resident queries
If you feel that you meet the above criteria then please contact us now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.