A specialist Housing Provider client of Morgan Hunt are looking to recruit a Housing Assistant to work in their accommodation officer based in Brighton.
The role reporting to the Accommodation Manager will be a important part of the team to provide first class customer services to tenants.
As the Housing Assistant you will be responsible for:
* Monitoring and dealing with arrears
* Collecting rent payments
* Managing repairs
* Dealing with tenant issues (minimal ASB)
* Dealing with queries mainly over the telephone
* Visiting sites to complete Estate Inspections and attending occasional meetings with tenants
* General Administration duties
The successful candidate for the role of Housing Assistant will have the following:
* Ideally a DBS check and a full UK Driving licence as you may be required to travel and you will be working with vulnerable adults.
* Have some experience of working within a housing team as you will be responding to resident queries
If you feel that you meet the above criteria then please contact us now.
Morgan Hunt is a multi award winning Employment Business for interim, contract and temporary recruitment and acts as an Employment Agency in relation to permanent vacancies. Morgan Hunt is an equal opportunities employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job