We are looking for people with a supportive, caring and highly professional attitude to provide low-medium support and housing management duties to single people living in shared housing across Gloucester, Cheltenham and Swindon.
For this role, previous experience within the field of housing and/or support is essential.
Successful candidates will have excellent communication skills that complement their strong desire to make a positive difference to someone's life, with a flexible approach to work, as well as being able to deal calmly with people who present challenging behaviour.
An ability to work on your own initiative as well as working well as part of a team is essential. If you have an understanding of homelessness, believe that people can be successful in society despite the odds being stacked against them, and are supportive and caring whilst maintaining a highly professional attitude, please apply.
- 20 hours a week, 4 hours per day
- You will be required to cover evenings and weekends on the on-call rota system
- All candidates must be prepared to undergo a DBS check
- A valid driving licence and use of a vehicle for work is essential
- Remuneration packages commensurate with level of experience
- Communication Skills
- Flexible Approach
- Housing Management