Housing Advisor - Part Time
I am currently looking to recruit a Part Time Housing Advisor in the Middlesbrough area.
This is a permanent role, working Thursday & Friday 9am - 5pm, 14 hours per week.
The salary for this post is £7,778 per annum (FTE £19,443) for applicants who fully meet the requirements of the post.
Applicants, who do not meet all of the requirements of the post, will start 5% or 10% below the spot salary.
Duties of the role will include:
* Be able to provide efficient, effective and customer focused assistance and administrative support to the Regional Housing teams in the provision of a personal, modern and better Housing service.
* Coordinate the local administration of Lettings and Voids Management within the region whilst delivering and maintaining excellent Customer Service.
Requirements of the post include:
* You will have good organisational skills
* Must have good ICT skills
*Must be able to work effectively as part of a team, providing support and cover for each others duties and tasks.
* You will need to be self motivated and hard working
*Previous experience in social housing is desirable, however not essential
If you are available, please apply online with your current CV or call Lauren Bray at Randstad CPE on for further details.
Randstad CPE values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application.
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
For the purposes of the Conduct Regulations 2003, when advertising permanent vacancies we are acting as an Employment Agency, and when advertising temporary/contract vacancies we are acting as an Employment Business.
- customer service
- housing advisor
- lettings assistant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job