** Great opportunity to get into Housing Options **
Our client, based in Cornwall, is currently recruiting for a Housing Advisor on a temporarycontract. The job, which is due to start a.s.a.p., is initially due to last for three months and will be for 37 hours per week. The rate for this position is negotiable depending upon experience.
Duties will include (but not limited to):
* Front-line telephony service acting as a gateway further Advisors
* Acting at the first point of contact for incoming calls
* Answering any queries in relation to homelessness, housing, tenancies, welfare and benefits
* Dealing with low-level enquiries from clients and seeking resolutions
* Assisting with providing clients with emergency temporary accommodation
* Helping with homeless applications and assessing the homeless needs of each individual
The successful candidate must have housing knowledge and have a current DBS
James Andrews is acting as an employment agency and business in relation to this role.
- Social Housing