My client is currently looking for a Housing Administor to work in there office in Cricklewood.
The main roles and responsibilities are as follows:
- Assist Accommodation Manager to get Ivy Halls ready for new residents for September intake.
- Be first point of contact fact to face or over the telephone to residents, contractors, etc.
- Have excellent customer service skills.
- Have attention to detail, which includes putting up posters in bedrooms, kitchen and communal areas. Carry out room checks to ensure rooms are ready for new students.
- Bring to attention of Accommodation Manager any maintenance issues.
- Able to work independently and as part of team.
- Assist new students arriving.
- Ensure the ethos and values of my client are upheld at all times.
If you have previous experience in these areas and keen to develop your knowledge further this is a perfect team for you. Management that are willing to help all case managers be the best they can possibly along with a strong hour rate.
Ackerman Pierce can guarantee a weekly payment service and a 1-2-1 account manager during your time with the agency. Including an Ackerman Pierce welcome pack to get you started in your new role.
If you are interested in the role or have any further questions, please contact the housing department at Ackerman Pierce on
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'