Our client is looking for a skilled Housing Administrator to join their team on a full-time, temporary basis. The contract length is initially expected to be 4-6 weeks, with potential for extension. This is an exciting opportunity in the Liverpool area at an organisation which offers excellent career support and development opportunities and has a superb reputation.
This organisation based in Liverpool are passionate about building, maintaining and growing neighbourhoods where customers feel supported and empowered. They encourage strong relationships to be built between the staff and customers in order to provide the best service possible at all levels.
Duties include (but are not limited to):
* Provide comprehensive front of house service to ensure a high quality, customer focused service is delivered
* Respond to calls directed to the team ensuring all customers are treated fairly
* Manage customer enquiries aiming to provide resolution at first point of contact
* Assist the Housing Officers with tenancy sustainment queries, with a large emphasis of handling lettings queries and applications
* Proficiently use all ICT systems to ensure all customer interactions and contact data are accurately recorded and processed.
* Assist in the coordination of all aspects of service delivery, liaising with relevant service areas
* Liaises with customers face to face including receipt of cash
* Accurately record and deal with informal complaints from customers, aiming to resolve at first contact
* Record formal complaints in line with procedure
The successful candidate must have great Customer Services skills and strong administrative skills - the role has a large emphasis on Lettings.
This vacancy is being advertised on behalf of James Andrews Recruitment Solutions who are operating as an employment agency and business. James Andrews Recruitment is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job