The successful candidate must be available for work to start around the 19th March 2018, please find the details below.
You must have excellent knowledge of housing process and trades and must have experience of grounds maintenance and state service.
- Monitor/record and process estate inspections/zoning information as necessary
- Action gas safety processes, book appointments, liaise with contractors and update the database
- Monitor and deal with outstanding call backs for the team as required
- Update CRM when appropriate to log contact with residents
- Collate information for tenancies as and when requested
- Update and maintain the spreadsheets and databases used within the region to monitor performance
- Process and pay utility bills by verifying the information and contacting the relevant utility
- Record accurate service charge information and feed back to the team with deadlines
- Excellent knowledge of housing process and trades
- Grounds maintenance and state service experience
- Experience of working in a housing, social housing or council environment
- Experience of dealing with customer/tenant queries
- Ability to use Microsoft Office applications to produce general correspondence
- Exceptional administrative background
- Work in fast paced environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team
- Ability to use Contact Manager and In house database system
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Able to manage own workload and meet deadlines and targets
- Good organisation and planning skills
Should your skills match the above please send through your updated CV
Your expert recruitment consultant is Danielle Taylor, call today on or email
Eden Brown Synergy is committed to equality in the workplace and is an equal opportunity employer.
Eden Brown Synergy is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job