Houses of Parliament - Kitchen Porter
Great Opportunity to within the Houses of Parliament! We are looking for experienced and energetic Kitchen Porter who are looking to take their career to next level
We are offering both Weekend / Part Time and Flexible work up to 40 hours shifts with professional training and the potential to gain a permanent position within the institution.
- Starting pay: £9.75 and after 3 months earn £11.50 per hour
- Part Time - Full-Time Positions
- Professional Training
- Amazing Experience
- Potential to gain a permanent position within the Houses of Parliament
- Principal duties includes the thorough cleaning of designated areas, sweeping and mopping of floors, ensuring that all surfaces are hygienically cleaned as instructed by the Line Manager;
- Cleaning of heavy duty cooking utensils, pots, trays in pot wash sinks.
- Cleaning of catering cooking equipment including ovens, char grills, fryers, fridges, hot cupboards, shelving, food preparation areas, cupboards, trolleys and hoists.
- Prepare the dishwasher for the days use by checking that it is in full working order, has sufficient chemicals for the days operation, and that it is cleaned as directed by the Head Porter.
- Make sure that your designated machines and equipment are kept clean and that all cleaning schedules are followed, all rubbish, food waste and recyclable materials must be removed and disposed of in the correct compactors or containers.
- It is the duty of all staff to observe all legislative requirements including those concerning food hygiene, and health and safety at work. Each member of staff should eliminate hazards to safety and to health.
Why work with Admiral?
With over 20 years of experience, Admiral Recruitment takes pride in providing a bespoke service to our staff. We focus on providing support to your career aspirations and maximising your development opportunities. We believe in building relationships of trust, integrity, and honesty and our vision is to very best at what we do
Kitchen Porters, Contract Catering & Hospitality, London, £9.75ph - £11.50 ph
All candidates must provide proof of identity and eligibility to work in the UK along with and relevant supporting qualification. Admiral recruitment are an equal opportunities employer, a recruitment agency dedicated tor recruitment in the hospitality, facilities, commercial and catering industry